Why become a Nursing Care Assistant with us?
1. Be rewarded with competitive pay, reward schemes and pension schemes! - £11.20 (£12.55 inclusive of holiday pay) per hour weekday and £13.00(£14.57 inclusive of holiday pay) per hour Saturday and £13.50 (£15.13 inc holiday pay) with guaranteed hours available.
2. To be part of a welcoming, supportive and dedicated team - our quality team provides quality care and so can you.
3. To visit local clients with long visits available.
4. To learn and continuously develop - paid induction training shadowing scheme and funded QCF Health and Social Care Level 2 to 5 qualifications.
5. Remote interview available
6. £200 sign on bonus
Offering both full-time and part-time hours with various working patterns including early mornings and late evenings. We have the following shifts available.
- 7am to 11am
- 9am to 2/3pm
- 4pm to 10pm
- 5pm to 10pm
plus weekend work.
Right at Home Maidenhead - Who are we?
We are a care company rated 'outstanding' by CQC and recognised as a five star employer. Our team provide the support that you would want for yourself, we thrive at going the extra mile with each client.
Nursing Auxiliary Care Assistant - Responsibilities:
- Providing companionship.
- Providing personal care e.g., washing and assisting to dress.
- Preparing meals of choice.
- Administering medication.
- Monitor wellbeing and adequately report concerns.
- Stoma care and Peg feed
- Urine sample and testing
Health Care Support worker - Requirements:
- Able to drive own car.
- Able to offer some availability every other weekend or one weekend day per week.
To take the next step towards joining us as a Health Care Assistant, simply call our friendly team on 01628 200068 and/or 'apply now'.
We look forward to hearing from you!