Why become a Care Assistant with us?
1. Be rewarded with competitive pay, reward schemes and pension schemes! - pay rate starting from £10.66 (£11.95 inclusive of holiday pay) per hour weekday and £11.71 (£13.12 inclusive of holiday pay) per hour weekends.
2. To be part of a welcoming, supportive and dedicated team - our quality team provides quality care and so can you.
3. To visit local clients with long visits available.
4. To learn and continuously develop - paid induction training shadowing scheme and funded QCF Health and Social Care Level 2 to 5 qualifications.
5. Remote interview available
Right at Home Maidenhead - Who are we?
We are a care company rated 'outstanding' by CQC and recognised as a five star employer. Our team provide the support that you would want for yourself, we thrive at going the extra mile with each client.
Care Assistant - Responsibilities:
- Providing companionship.
- Providing personal care e.g., washing and assisting to dress.
- Preparing meals of choice.
- Administering medication.
- Monitor wellbeing and adequately reporting concerns.
Care Assistant - Requirements:
- Able to drive own car.
- Able to offer some availability every other weekend or one weekend day per week.
To take the next step towards joining us as a Care Assistant, simply call our friendly team on 01628 200068 and/or 'apply now'.
We look forward to hearing from you!