Why become a Care Co-Ordinator with us?
1. Be rewarded with competitive pay, reward schemes and pension schemes! - pay rate starting from £11.20 (£12.55 inclusive of holiday pay) per hour weekday and £13.00 (£14.57 inclusive of holiday pay) per hour weekends with guaranteed hours available. 30p per mile.
2. To be part of a welcoming, supportive and dedicated team - our quality team provides quality care and so can you.
3. To learn and continuously develop - paid induction training shadowing scheme and funded QCF Health and Social Care Level 2 to 5 qualifications.
5. Remote interview available
6. £200 sign on bonus
7. Excellent training and ongoing support
8. Opportunity to learn from other Care Coordinators
9. Be part of a really passionate team of care professionals
10. Progression opportunities through our extensive career pathway
Right at Home Maidenhead - Who are we?
We are a care company rated 'outstanding' by CQC and recognised as a five star employer. Our team provide the support that you would want for yourself, we thrive at going the extra mile with each client.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To be accountable to the Registered Manager for the smooth running of day-to-day Client/ Care Assistant communication
- Ensure outstanding compliance across the business and to support the business in achieving a minimum of Outstanding.
- To ensure the scheduling is carried out efficiently enabling the Care Assistants to spend the allocated care time with each Client and to allow for travel time
- Ensure consistent application of company policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote the aims of the business. Including being up to date with your own training and CPD records
- To answer the telephone promptly and professionally, dealing with any enquiries or queries
- Ensure enquiries are recorded promptly and accurately with sufficient details
- Ensure any changes to Client or Care Assistant needs and availability, is communicated to all relevant parties quickly and effectively. Ensure all changes are recorded in the appropriate places.
- Ensure complaints and Care Assistant feedback and enquiries are logged promptly and accurately using the correct procedure.
- Ensure the provision of high-quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home
- Work closely with management to highlight recruitment needs to allow for consistent, safe delivery of care
- Effectively manage Care Assistant expectations by maintaining clear lines of communication at all times and building a strong and positive working relationship.
- To record all new Care Assistants and Clients on the system as soon as they are received
- Report weekly on recruitment needs, gaps in rotas, risks, Care Assistant availability and concerns to Registered Manager and Owner
- To identify and match the most suitable Care Assistants for each package
- To produce consistent, fortnightly rosters and provide Care Assistant and Clients with rotas in a timely manner
- Accurately monitor and record Care Assistant holiday, sickness and absences.
Qualifications and Experience
Experience in a customer service setting, building up relationships – Essential
Use of a scheduling / HR / recording system – Desirable
Relevant qualification, such as Business Studies or Social Care – Desirable
Previous Domiciliary Care experience – Desirable
Skills and Attributes:
Has the desire to make a real difference and greatly improve an already well-established business
Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
Good computer skills including proficient use of MS Office, the ability to produce reports and good computer systems knowledge
Self-motivated and flexible, with a willingness to participate in an on-call system for out of office hours
Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
Ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships
Strong administration skills and ability to manage multiple work loads
Right at Home is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of personal or protected characteristics
- Able to drive own car.
- Able to offer some availability every other weekend or one weekend day per week.
To take the next step towards joining us as a Health Care Assistant, simply call our friendly team on 01628 200068 and/or 'apply now'.
We look forward to hearing from you!